File Name: Inside The Primary Black Box.pdf Author: Christine Harrison Size: 14308 KB Uploaded: 4 June 2017, 10:10 PM
Last checked: 12 Minutes ago!
>>> Please Disable Adblock to Show Download Link<<<
Book Descriptions :
Written by the leading authors of assessment for learning a concise booklet offering practical information on how to implement formative assessment in primary school and early years settings. Based on ground-breaking research, the Black Box series offers easy-to-read advice for teachers on how to implement the key techniques within formative assessment questioning, feedback, and peer/self assessment. Practical, concise and easily absorbed in one sitting by busy teachers Offers evidence-based ideas and advice on the improvement of classroom assessment Can lead to significant gains in student education and achievement
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 10.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.